The Computer Society of Botswana (CSB) is a non-profit organisation founded in March 2010. The Computer Society of Botswana (CSB) is a non-profit Learned/knowledge society formed by a group of University of Botswana Computer Science academics and registered in March 2010.The society aims to create an open platform for collaboration between ICT professionals from the private and public sector as well as academia to meet and work together and promote ICT research and its application on solutions/services
Strives to be a leading Society in the advancement of ethical, innovative and professional practice of computing in Botswana
Strengthen computing professional competency in the country through sharing of ideas and collaboration on capacity building, research and development
- To create a platform for facilitating coordinated knowledge among computing academia in Botswana
- To promote research and its application in the industry
- To provide opportunities for members and other computer professionals to meet and work together.
- To be available, as and when needed, to contribute to the formulation of solutions, policies and development in the profession
- To build affiliation with organisations of similar interests in the region and the world